See my video on the B1i installation process including my AutoSSL tool by clicking here.
Main SAP Note 2019275 (click for link)
NOTE: This article has been adapted from the main SAP note and expanded upon based on several installations.
- You need to have B1i installed
- You need the current .keystore password located at: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One Integration\IntegrationServer\Tomcat\conf\server.xml
- Search the XML document for the keystorePass attribute. Default that I have observed has been sapB1iP
- You need a domain name associated with your raw IP address. IE, mobile.lhimports.com as an example. This must resolve to their static IP address with an A record in the subdomains DNS.
- Go to: http://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
- Download and install Visual C++ 2008 Redistributables (x64)
- Download and install Win64 OpenSSL v1.0.2d Light
- Install everything with default settings
Since SAP Business One 9.0 I had been hearing about new EFT capabilities built right into the system and I had a client request this feature so I decided to really dig into the subject. So after a LOT of investigation and testing I will summarize in plain English what I found.
(NOTE: my focus here is on EFT files, NOT bank reconciliation files but SBO can do this as well. I will attempt to note this whenever possible.)
SAP Business One Has a Really Well Thought Out EFT System
It’s hard to find and understand but it is well thought out once you get the hang of it. It can do EFT files for payment, import files for bank reconciliation and generate CSV files in specific format for any other file type you would want to work with. I was using it specifically for an EFT outgoing payment file to a bank for payments.
At some point in your SAP Business One consulting career you will get the question as to WHY the Inventory Audit Report (Inventory >> Inventory Reports >> Inventory Audit Report) doesn’t match the GL balances or balance sheet totals.
Generally this question is during the year end closing process where accountants want to see what makes up the balance of the inventory balance.
One annoying thing about setting the wallpaper in SAP® Business One is that you technically would have to login to each user and set the image path manually which is a pain in the butt. I found a simple way to update everyone at once.
Since when can we change the menu titles in SAP Business One?? I was doing some document numbering and I found this field called “Change Menu Names” in the document numbering form. Occasionally I had a reason to change these names and it wasn’t really possible before without B1UP or SDK.