See my video on the B1i installation process including my AutoSSL tool by clicking here.
Main SAP Note 2019275 (click for link)
NOTE: This article has been adapted from the main SAP note and expanded upon based on several installations.
- You need to have B1i installed
- You need the current .keystore password located at: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One Integration\IntegrationServer\Tomcat\conf\server.xml
- Search the XML document for the keystorePass attribute. Default that I have observed has been sapB1iP
- You need a domain name associated with your raw IP address. IE, mobile.lhimports.com as an example. This must resolve to their static IP address with an A record in the subdomains DNS.
- Go to: http://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
- Download and install Visual C++ 2008 Redistributables (x64)
- Download and install Win64 OpenSSL v1.0.2d Light
- Install everything with default settings
When working with my support clients I often request screenshots. I see many different variations in terms of what I receive. Some use clipper programs and some literally print the screen, highlight and then scan it back into the system.
PRO Tip: Add crop to your Quick Access toolbar in Outlook to make cropping easier.
I’m guessing most people do not know that your computer actually has a screenshot button called “Print Screen.” If you go ahead and look at your keyboard, in the upper right side of your keyboard you will see it. Could be “PrntScrn” or “Print Screen” but it does the same function. It simply captures what is on screen into your computer clip board.
Positive self-talk sounds pretty hippy-dippy but it can make a huge difference in your every day life. If you walk around all day telling yourself you suck and that you are ugly and that you can’t do it (whatever IT is) then it will become true.
“Your mind will be like its habitual thoughts;
for the soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.”
~ Marcus Aurelius
If you don’t take things too personally and you keep your thoughts in the positive you will always have a better day. If you focus on the negatives all day then you will not only run yourself down but likely your day will be bleak. “No thought lives in your head rent free” and each thought you think literally uses some of your body’s electrical energy. You would be surprised at how run down you can get just running through random thoughts in the day.